ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ExtremeGamers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thery of 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

EGPoints : 238
EGReputation : 0

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Ok, so I can up with this theory that 4 is the number that the world revolves around. I can prove this by taking the longest word in the world.

Code:
λοπαδο­τεμαχο­σελαχο­γαλεο­κρανιο­λειψανο­δριμ­υπο­τριμματο­σιλφιο­καραβο­μελιτο­κατακεχυ­μενο­κιχλ­επι­κοσσυφο­φαττο­περιστερ­αλεκτρυον­οπτο­κεφαλλιο­κιγκλο­πελειο­λαγῳο­σιραιο­βαφη­τραγανο­πτερύγων

Ok, I have no fucking idea what it means but read HERE to find out

Ok, now to start

1.)That word has 171 letters
2.)133 has 20 letters
3.)twenty has 6 letters
4.)six has 3 letters
5.)three has 5 letters
6.)five has 4 letters

4 beats the longest word in the WORLD!! Smile post other words and I will do something like that to them also Razz
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

EGPoints : 310

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:57 pm

No, No, No, No...

1913 Characters..

methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:00 pm

1913>onethousandninehundredthirteen>30
30>thirty>6
6>six>3
3>three>5
5>five>4

everything comes down to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 pm

So i'm awesome right?; Thought So.. P: ..
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 pm

wat?!? I should be the awesome one because I thought of this. I took my 3-4 and 5! hours to think of this.
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Liez, you'r possessive skills allowed you to think of these words in a matter of .000005 Seconds..Lol..
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 pm

wat?! lol, that makes no scene because the mind can only react as fast of 10 Milliseconds and be aware of it, any faster and it becomes subconscious, we are no long aware.

Just stating that. :p

random Knowladge time!
Dora the explores dress is purple.
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

EGPoints : 63

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: xD   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 pm

PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS lol only 45 words :'(
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 pm

I see the word Volcano.. P: .. I'll look that one up later..Lol..
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

EGPoints : 778200
EGReputation : 7

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:22 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
http://exgamers.darkbb.com
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Christina wrote:
PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO VOLCANO CONIOSIS lol only 45 words :'(
^^^^^ The word Volcano, I separated it so you can see it, and "I'll look that one up later" Meaning, I'll grab the o'l Dictionary and Look that 45 Letter Word Up.
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 pm

PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS >>45 letters
45>>Fortyfive
9>>nine

Razz
(counting spaces)
The word Volcano, I separated it so you can see it, and "I'll look that one up later" Meaning, I'll grab the o'l Dictionary and Look that 45 Letter Word Up.>>134 letters
134>>one hundred thirty-four>>23 letters
23>>twenty-three>>12 letters
12>>twelve>>6 letters
6>>six>>3 letters
3>>three>>5 letters
5>>five>>4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thery of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thery of 4   Thery of 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thery of 4