ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ExtremeGamers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessey's GM Apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessey

EGPoints : 9
EGReputation : 0

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:23 pm

How Old are you? - I'm 13 years old

For what Game you are APPING? - I'm apping for GunZ

For what Rank you are APPING? - I'm apping for Game Master ( GM ) i know you guys think WTF but i'm a good GM

Do you have experience in being GM - Maximium GunZ Admin , Sky GunZ GM , G11 GunZ Head Admin , Devil GunZ Co-OWNER

If you see someone doing the following what would you do?

- Spamming the Lobby - if i got a Admin CP i post it in me note book and warn him and says its wrong what hes doing and he needs to NEVER do it again! and if hes doing it again i DC him!

- Swapping - if i got a Admin CP i post it in me note book and warn him and if i see him doing it again i DC him and i lvl reset him! but first im telling it to staff + owner's and says its wrong what hes doing and he needs to NEVER do it again!

- Hacking - if i got a Admin CP i post it in me note book and warn him and im telling it to the staff + owner's and ask if i need to ban him! AND SAYS TO HIM ITS WRONG WHAT HE IS DOING!

- Insulting another player - i say to him its wrong what he is doing and its not allowed! i warn him to! if hes doing it again he got Probs + a DC =S

If your friend was doing any of the following things what would you do? - if i got Panel i post it in me note book and i tell it to the staff and the owner's warn him its now allowed and if i seeing him doing it again he got big problems + a DC and i handle him like a normal user like evry one

Your Email Address - jessey-zandvliet@hotmail.com

And i wanna say some thing.
I'm always active on GunZ MSN and The FORUM / Site! in the weekend i'm more then 14 hours online and when i got school i'm more then 7 hours online! ( evry day )
I respect all the Admins And Staff Members i will respect the normal Members to.
I dont gonna insult them and if i'm GM i will NOT abuse me powers i will help the Members and if the are fighting with some one i'm gonna try to stop the Fight!
I know i'm 13 Me ENG IS NOT! super but i know what evry one is Saying and i understand evry thing.
I got good ideas for the server to and i will chek the forum's evry day for Scamming , Insulting , Hacking Dll Releases or Injector's System.Mrs Etc , and i maby got good ideas for the Forum.
I dont gonna Gift me Friends Donors and if the are keeping asking it i DC them maby i ban them but if i'm doing that i first telling it to the staff and owner's
If i wanna ban some one i First Ask it to the staff + owner's
I know that i type some times some thing wrong but then i wanna typ to fast and than that happends sorry
I can help evry one with evry thing
Maby i got something more and stuff.

Thnx for Reading This App

Thnx For making Extreme Gamers Thank you Staff i hope you like me APP...

Bye Bye

Greetz Jessey Zandvliet / Terkoiz
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

EGPoints : 63

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:02 pm

lol your not even active and alrdy applied for gm hmm try atleast getting 10+ post and be active ingame so for me its not really my place to decide but this will be declined
Back to top Go down
Jessey

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:04 pm

huh what do u mean?
Back to top Go down
Skater
Skater

EGPoints : 15

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:21 pm

lol he means you basically just got on these Forums and the first thing you do is Apply and you havent been Active for a few days. Also he means get 10+ Post then post an App.

Did i help Define what he said?
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: wtf not a he   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:31 pm

im not a he -.-
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

EGPoints : 310

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Just coming onto a server to apply for a Staff Position is stupid, you'r not gonna get it unless you are active, and post; Unless of course the Owner/Owners are Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jessey

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Dont use topics as a chat box..... btw i'm a good friend of Legends i asked him if i can apply and if he dint say yes he will said 1st that i need 10 replays anyways he dint say that so be shuus -.-
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

EGPoints : 778200
EGReputation : 7

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

yeah i forgot to mention, u need to be active a bit anywayz u can be active now and ill see if you can be in the gm spot
Back to top Go down
http://exgamers.darkbb.com
Jessey

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm

ok mate . ( I'm active ALOT so no worrys )

and if i'm getting denied i still will help you guys.
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

EGPoints : 310

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 pm

I'm pretty sure Everyone Realizes not to use a Application as a Chat Box, not to be Disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:46 pm

hmm 7 post? be more active please its not bad but you havent been on in a week
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

EGPoints : 778200
EGReputation : 7

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:01 pm

he's gone unactive, i might deny it
Back to top Go down
http://exgamers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Jessey's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessey's GM Apply   Jessey's GM Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessey's GM Apply
Page 1 of 1