ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ExtremeGamers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace

Go down 
+3
killerbandi
MechaLaser
pavuc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pavuc

EGPoints : 29
EGReputation : 0

Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace Empty
PostSubject: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace 10ztxqg
LOL Keujh or w.e his name is d.ces me cuz i killed him, lawl then he Insults me and Rollz then ban,s me ROFL. Legends if you have staff like this here, then this isnt the place for me. He acts like i care? lawl this is just a copy of Trinity GunZ which has 200+ peolple and i have a lvl 88 with donors rofl. Peace.
Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace 2rnh1zc
Back to top Go down
MechaLaser
MechaLaser

EGPoints : 38

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Well, in the screenies i can understand something, and yea, ur kinda right of waht i see, if you can, please use photoshop or any program to make letters can be seen better..
Back to top Go down
pavuc

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:36 pm

lawl im not even going to waste my time, rollz was there, and the other mod Skater was there and saw the whole thing. staff members that ban for people killing them, lawl this isnt my place. Nice knowing u tho Mech, but im going back to trinity
Back to top Go down
killerbandi
killerbandi

EGPoints : 32

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm

It looked like u haxed cuz i WAS shooting u and NO damage Shes a good mod ya so what if she abuses the admin weaps 1 fucking time? u shot and killed me when i could not see u i have a rrplay i will post later if needed but i still think u were aimboting cuz NOBOBY CAN SHOOT BHID A BOX AND KILL ON OTHER SIDE im with the mod all the was dont fire her
Back to top Go down
pavuc

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Rofl its called sniper glitch roflmao, play trinity plz. jump and right click so u go invisible while ur in the air, then aim ur curser at someone when u see their name u shoot, and u can shoot behind the box rofl and why would i hack in a server with 2 people rofl plz i dont have time for noobs Mods like that lawl anyways im out for good , cya guys
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

EGPoints : 310

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, this is ridiculous, sitting here and flaming, theres no point.
Back to top Go down
MechaLaser
MechaLaser

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Dont go pavuc u.u anyways, that isnt a glitch its just pressing 2 buttons at same time, also, if u go to TG again, maybe one day you will see me =) But i dont play it atm, well, if you want, leave =/
Back to top Go down
pavuc

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm

i dont want to leave but the staff here is horrible. and i got banned for killing a Gm. i dont have time for that.. my IGN in trinity is ^RLeaf^I

i know like 3 peolple that quit this server cuz of what he did so w.e
Back to top Go down
killerbandi
killerbandi

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 pm

pavuc wrote:
i dont want to leave but the staff here is horrible. and i got banned for killing a Gm. i dont have time for that.. my IGN in trinity is ^RLeaf^I

i know like 3 peolple that quit this server cuz of what he did so w.e

he did not ban u for killing him i WAS THARE i got the replay
Back to top Go down
pavuc

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:48 pm

um yess he fucking did , and the shots he shot at me fucking missed. look again! from my view~
Back to top Go down
killerbandi
killerbandi

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm

pavuc wrote:
Rofl its called sniper glitch roflmao, play trinity plz. jump and right click so u go invisible while ur in the air, then aim ur curser at someone when u see their name u shoot, and u can shoot behind the box rofl and why would i hack in a server with 2 people rofl plz i dont have time for noobs Mods like that lawl anyways im out for good , cya guys

hay anyways glitching isnt allowed any ways so You still broke the rules
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

EGPoints : 310

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Why don't we just stop arguing and let the Administrators deal with the issue?
Back to top Go down
Rollz
Rollz

EGPoints : 19

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:41 pm

GLtich last tiem i saw Sniper are suppose to do that so its not a giltch.

and plus egoing/d.cing player for no reason is not allowed so dont talk.

i also got pic of kenj abusing her powers ya i left too and this gunz is JUST A DUMB COPY OF TG lol....
and the staff here are bad as fuck

PS:THis gunz is just a COPY OF Trinity Gunz! lol

KEnj lol u sux at Gm
Back to top Go down
Rollz
Rollz

EGPoints : 19

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:42 pm

pavuc wrote:
Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace 10ztxqg
LOL Keujh or w.e his name is d.ces me cuz i killed him, lawl then he Insults me and Rollz then ban,s me ROFL. Legends if you have staff like this here, then this isnt the place for me. He acts like i care? lawl this is just a copy of Trinity GunZ which has 200+ peolple and i have a lvl 88 with donors rofl. Peace.
Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace 2rnh1zc

ya im with ya

1 MORE THIS IS JUST DUMB COPY OF TG he didn't rlly make a gunz just copy cuz he can't make crap lol....
Back to top Go down
killerbandi
killerbandi

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Deanadra wrote:
Why don't we just stop arguing and let the Administrators deal with the issue?
i plan on it after i posted that someone close this plz
Back to top Go down
pavuc

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:40 pm

rofl killer you know nothing about gunz, ill leave it at that.. peace legends i dont have time for little 6 year old staff members like keujh d/cing me and banning me bcause i killed him
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

EGPoints : 778200
EGReputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:01 pm

1st. It's not copy of Trinity
2nd. I'll discuss that with keujh
3rd. who gave rollz and other guy color name?
Back to top Go down
http://exgamers.darkbb.com
MechaLaser
MechaLaser

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:13 pm

To Rollz--->Skater, it was in one event, and i got event sword Wink
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

EGPoints : 778200
EGReputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 pm

iight and i know the problem so , no more actions taken to this, closed.
Back to top Go down
http://exgamers.darkbb.com
Linear88
EG Founder (Linear88)
Linear88

EGPoints : 50
EGReputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:22 am

This is a flame thread. Flaming is strictly prohibited.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace   Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lawl Keujh Harrassment, Peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExtremeGamers :: General :: Video's / Screenshots-
Jump to: