ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ExtremeGamers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christina's Gm App

Go down 
+5
Deanadra
Rampage
Vincent
Legends
Christina
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christina
Christina

EGPoints : 63
EGReputation : 0

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Name:Christina.
Msn:Sexychristina09@hotmail.com.

Online Time:5 hours weeks days 15 hours week ends.

What can you do: I Can Stay Online For Long Period Of Time To Do Sweeps Of The Server Every Min Or So To Prevent Hacking Etc I can Interact with players quite well on a social level i love to talk to players and ask them how was there day and if they need anything my only special thing is that i can be active in the game for long periods of time.

Experience: I have been gm on 4 other servers i know how to work the admin cp and i know quite a few of commands

Can you code?:No Sorry I Can Not.

Proof:

Others; I can be trusted even when my friends beg for an edit i will have to tell them know because it is in the gm rules and i must respect that without doubt i know that if i screw up i will be fired.

Ending Sentencehttps://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/dfdma9.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>[/img][img]Christina's Gm App 263huvd[/img][img]Christina's Gm App Os5rh5[/img]

Last edited by Christina on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

EGPoints : 778200
EGReputation : 7

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:36 pm

try adding more information, and stay active
Back to top Go down
http://exgamers.darkbb.com
Vincent
EG Owner
EG Owner

EGPoints : 23
EGReputation : 1

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm

She is active but when she doesn't get accepted as gm or anything, she leaves the server. I know this because she used to work for me when I owned Chronic Gunz
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 pm

yea exactly, ppl just stay cuz they want to be staff and if ownerz say no they just leave, i want ppl who dont do that
Back to top Go down
Rampage
EG GameMaster
EG GameMaster

EGPoints : 3

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Yea i Agree, i hate it when people do that.
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

same here, join the club
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: lol ty   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 pm

well if thats your opinion then ok but ill stay anyway
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: hi   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 pm

hello does this mean im declined xD?
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

no ur not
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: ty ! <3   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

k ty
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

EGPoints : 310

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Uhm..Good Luck..
Back to top Go down
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Hoster
HolyNinja

EGPoints : 128

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Try not to capitalize every word xD. Also, if I were you, I'd take Legends advice and add ALOT more information then just, "I have been gm on 4 other servers." That really doesn't give us much information at all. In my opinion, I say experience is the most important in deciding what your fate will be, GM or not. You really REALLLLLYYY need some more information on here. You should also consider adding more information to the "What you can do" section. It's important to know what you can do. For example, say how you can interact with the community. Anyone can prevent hacking, tell us something special that you can do in GunZ to make us really want to choose you as an ExtremeGamers GM,
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

EGPoints : 238

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Ninja, also think of it from another angle. Think of the average player point of view. Like I would ask this if I was just a random person
Code:
Does she flame others?
Would she abuse powers?
Is she trustworthy?
Is she easy to get along with or is she a person that once set never moves?
Does she do her job?
Does she let friends edit?
Will she obey rules placed on normal players also(?)or just the admin rules?

Try to think of if from more then one angle because that is generally the reason bad staff are picked. Because they think of it from the "Power" side. And now the average user, which is more important because if we, the "Power" side think she is a great addition to the team, but the average user does not think that at all. But in-fact thinks that she someone that needs to be banned. You would loose users quite fast.

Just suggesting that.

Last edited by Injected on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more questions.)
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:43 pm

yea, 2 great points. agreed,
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Well said guys, very well said.
Back to top Go down
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Hoster
HolyNinja

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Injected wrote:
Ninja, also think of it from another angle. Think of the average player point of view. Like I would ask this if I was just a random person
Code:
Does she flame others?
Would she abuse powers?
Is she trustworthy?
Is she easy to get along with or is she a person that once set never moves?
Does she do her job?
Does she let friends edit?
Will she obey rules placed on normal players also(?)or just the admin rules?

Try to think of if from more then one angle because that is generally the reason bad staff are picked. Because they think of it from the "Power" side. And now the average user, which is more important because if we, the "Power" side think she is a great addition to the team, but the average user does not think that at all. But in-fact thinks that she someone that needs to be banned. You would loose users quite fast.

Just suggesting that.

In fact, I believe we should add something new to the application format. Such as, Would anyone recommend you? If so, who, and how may we contact this person?? then we should interview that person, and see if the candidate lives up to what her application says.

Last edited by HolyNinja on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

That makes a lot of sense, I second that idea..Lol..
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm

I 3rdly that idea xD, nice way to summarize that. Also just to add a [size=6pt]little[/size] bit to that. would be

Quote :
Would anyone recommend you? If so, who, and how may we contact this person?

I see one problem with that though. "fakers" would come that use like a fake msn. It would have to be a staff official from another server or a player.
Back to top Go down
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Hoster
HolyNinja

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:18 pm

If by fakers you mean like, same person with 2 accounts? We could easily trace the IP and match them. but, there is also a good chance that the people will be honest. Especially those who really intend on becoming a GM or whatever it is. Because most of the time, we will know.
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Hmm, good point on that. I guess it really has no drastic down side because we can hit the same IP if they are like low. + if they do do that it would be a auto no!

Back to the application please. We have gotten way off course with this now.

Summery of all this is. Add more detail to why we could trust you and do you have any contacts we can..contact to get some support.
Back to top Go down
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Hoster
HolyNinja

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Ok, you're right Coltan xD I'm gonna go post this into suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Some people can professionally change their IP, making it practically untraceable.
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Cody, but think about that word
Quote :
professionally

then think how many of them are out there wanting to apply for gunz servers, then further more that thinking on how many out of the MASSIVE server list would join this on. Odds are never going to happen. though point taken.(then shot down xD jk)
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:48 pm

I do know what I said, and I do mean it, I have seen people who do that, get fired, take other's work, and then re-apply again.
Back to top Go down
Christina
Christina

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:44 pm

xD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christina's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's Gm App   Christina's Gm App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina's Gm App
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExtremeGamers :: ExtremeGamers GunZ :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: