ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Please Login!

Vote for us at <a href="http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html">http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote306.html</a> !
ExtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ExtremeGamers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year

Go down 
+2
Legends
HolyNinja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Hoster
HolyNinja

EGPoints : 128
EGReputation : 0

Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year Empty
PostSubject: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:06 am

Gunz the second dual?!!!

Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year Erbvqb

COMING IN 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS YEAR THE BEST GUNZ EVER IS COMING OUT

WEWT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This will explain everything in GunZ 2, kinda.

Q. When are you planning to start servicing GunZ 2?
A. Unfortunately we can't inform you the exact servie date, but our goal is to open it in Korea no later than the 2010. (edited.)

Q. How far has the development been done?
A. A great deal of programming part has progressed. We are not altering GunZ 1 game to create GunZ 2 but totally programming it new from scratch, so it required quite some of the preparation time.

Q. What’s going to happen to GunZ 1 service? Will it stop updating?
A. GunZ 1 will keep on developing. Actually we are doing more frequent updates since 2008. As long as we have GunZ players, GunZ 1 will keep updating.

Q. When did the GunZ 2 development start?
A. It started since October of 2007.

Q. Will GunZ 2 have same Graphic engine as GunZ 1?
A. No, GunZ 2 will use new engine, Realspace 3.0.

Q. Since the Realspace 3.0 engine sounds like upgrade version of Realspace 2.0, which was used for GunZ1, shouldn’t it be similar?
A. No. we are not an commercial engine development company and the name 'Realspace' is simply a codename for the graphic core that we use. 3.0 means the third developed engine.

Q. What kind of features does the new engine have?
A. We wanted to for an engine for wide use so it can be used for indoor and outdoor graphics. However, it’s not decided if there will be an outdoor map for GunZ 2. It obviously has improved graphic quality and can handle various types of effects and development support tools. We’ve developed all the solutions internally until 2.0, but in case of 3.0 we’ve chosen method to apply some codes to external library. It’s similar to the system like “PhyX” from NVidia.

※ Realspace 3.0 is also used in our upcoming MMORPG game.

Q. What is the biggest change in Gunz 2 gameplay?
A. GunZ is a game with a in-fighting characteristic as main. Compare to GunZ 1, we are developing GunZ to in a direction which combines out-fighting with in-fighting properly.

Q. Will there be changes on graphic concept or world view?
A. It changes to some extend. In case of graphic, we are setting up the concept art and will follow it. About World view, we are forming an attractive world for playing environment.

Q. What will be the system requirement?
A. We are planning to work towards GunZ 2 also be able to run on low end system setting similar to GunZ 1. However, with higher system setting computer it will show next generation graphics.

Q. When will GunZ 2 be serviced to other regions?
A. Currently we can't tell you exact dates, but we will do our best to provide great service to world-wide GunZ fans.

Q. Will there be overall general gameplay change?
A. Not exactly. It will be somewhat similar to GunZ 1 but change the problematic system to better system, and improve the good features. The game progress will be similar to GunZ 1. We won’t have sudden genre change nor character proportion change.

Q. How about game approach?
A. GunZ 2 carries moto of more eye-catching with ease compare to GunZ 1. We are aware that GunZ is hard to start in the beginning, so we are doing our best so more users can enjoy.

Q. Will there still be kStyle(slash-shot, butterfly steps, etc.)?
A. Yes there will be. But it will be a bit different in terms of outlook or control. (like clicking so many keys in one second) We respect the new tactical value created from users by kStyle and hope that it will be more advanced and appealing feature of GunZ 2. But we wouldn’t like to keep it same as GunZ 1 – we will keep the tactical value of kStyle and improve it from there with our style.

Q. Can we still use the characters from GunZ 1?
A. No, it’s not possible. There will be many changes to character system, so we won’t be able to call character information from GunZ 1.
Tags(Click here to see all tags.)
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

EGPoints : 778200
EGReputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:51 am

it will be okay
Back to top Go down
http://exgamers.darkbb.com
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Hoster
HolyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:54 am

It will be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:55 am

lol i see
Back to top Go down
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Hoster
HolyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:25 am

I'm serious lol, It's way better then gunz 1
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:32 am

yeah we will see Razz
Back to top Go down
Justicex4

EGPoints : 18

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:33 am

o..o
u mean GunZ Second Dual in IJJI?
or just like a 2nd version of E.G?
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:33 am

ijji
Back to top Go down
Dynamax89
Dynamax89

EGPoints : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Old news, guys . This is WAY old news. Lol . It will probably suck. And be full of bugs/glitches again .
But I won't be playing it anyways.
Off to AA3 for me as soon as it comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

EGPoints : 238

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Well...thats nice to know >_>
Back to top Go down
Dynamax89
Dynamax89

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Lol, ikno rite ?
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

EGPoints : 310

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Is This Real?; OR Some Private Server?
Back to top Go down
Dynamax89
Dynamax89

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Its real. Its ijji. It'll be full of bugs. ;p
Back to top Go down
Justicex4

EGPoints : 18

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Lmfao
i bet this is gonna be like
Combat Arms Lmfao
Gonna Suck
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Combat Arms Is A Pretty Decent Game..I just hope they still include the old 'Sword Dash' and 'Wall Climb'..And Such......
Back to top Go down
Legends
EG Owner
EG Owner
Legends

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:00 pm

all new faces and stuff
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Better Have A Graphics Update, Which It Most Likely Will P:..........
Back to top Go down
Dynamax89
Dynamax89

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:20 pm

They have an upgraded version of their old engine- so yeah, it'll have better graphics.
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
W0w Spamz0r
Deanadra

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:29 am

That's Good, It Sounds Like It'll Be Fun, But We'll Have To Wait For It To Come Out P:..........
Back to top Go down
Injected
EG Developer
EG Developer
Injected

EGPoints : 238

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 am

lol, I have a feeling its ganna be like gears 3. First date release Q1 of 2010. 2nd Q3 of 2010. Latest release date Q4 10 - Q1 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year   Gunz the Second Dual :  Coming this year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunz the Second Dual : Coming this year
Page 1 of 1